This OL Past paper- 2017 – Old is very important for Grade 10 and 11 Tamil Medium students studying Geography this year. It is also a valuable Past paper for Grade 13 Geography students studying in Tamil Medium. However, this Past paper is most important for school students who are preparing for this year’s GCE Ordinary Level Examination. This is equally important for private candidates who have applied for the GCE Ordinary Level Examination.
The Department of Examinations of Sri Lanka conducts the GCE Ordinary Level Examination continuously every year. Geography is also taught in Tamil medium. The Geography question paper of the Ordinary Level Examination 2017 – Old is available for download from this web page. It is very important to study the Past papers of the GCE Ordinary Level – OL Examination 2017 – Old.
There are many benefits of studying the past The General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level Geography 2017 – Old Past paper.
- Gaining an understanding of how the subject of Geography for the GCE Ordinary Level Examination 2017 – Old is available in Tamil Medium.
- Obtaining an overview of how to prepare the Geography question paper for this year’s GCE Ordinary Level Examination
- Gaining an understanding of the complexity of the Geography question paper of the Ordinary Level Examination
- Ability to use the Tamil medium Geography subject question paper as a rehearsal question paper for this year’s GCE Ordinary Level Examination
- To reduce the fear of students studying GCE Ordinary Level Geography in Tamil medium in Sri Lanka this year
|Subject||Geography Past Paper 2017 – Old|
|Year||2017 – Old|
|Exam||GCE Ordinary Level Examination|
Download 2017 – Old – Past Paper Tamil Medium Geography – The General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level in Sri Lanka – PDF Version
|Past Paper – 2017 – Old | Geography | Tamil Medium||Download|
Use this GCE Ordinary Level 2017 – Old Geography Past paper for your educational needs.
We take no responsibility for these Past paper. Download it from the government website and post it here for your convenience.
If you have any questions or concerns about the matter above, please do not hesitate to contact me via the Contact us Page