This OL Past paper- 2016 is very important for Grade 10 and 11 Tamil Medium students studying English this year. It is also a valuable Past paper for Grade 13 English students studying in Tamil Medium. However, this Past paper is most important for school students who are preparing for this year’s GCE Ordinary Level Examination. This is equally important for private candidates who have applied for the GCE Ordinary Level Examination.
The Department of Examinations of Sri Lanka conducts the GCE Ordinary Level Examination continuously every year. English is also taught in Tamil medium. The English question paper of the Ordinary Level Examination 2016 is available for download from this web page. It is very important to study the Past papers of the GCE Ordinary Level – OL Examination 2016.
There are many benefits of studying the past The General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level English 2016 Past paper.
- Gaining an understanding of how the subject of English for the GCE Ordinary Level Examination 2016 is available in Tamil Medium.
- Obtaining an overview of how to prepare the English question paper for this year’s GCE Ordinary Level Examination
- Gaining an understanding of the complexity of the English question paper of the Ordinary Level Examination
- Ability to use the Tamil medium English subject question paper as a rehearsal question paper for this year’s GCE Ordinary Level Examination
- To reduce the fear of students studying GCE Ordinary Level English in Tamil medium in Sri Lanka this year
|Subject||English Past Paper 2016|
|Exam||GCE Ordinary Level Examination|
Download 2016 – Past Paper Tamil Medium English – The General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level in Sri Lanka – PDF Version
|Past Paper – 2016 | English | Tamil Medium||Download|
Use this GCE Ordinary Level 2016 English Past paper for your educational needs.
We take no responsibility for these Past paper. Download it from the government website and post it here for your convenience.
If you have any questions or concerns about the matter above, please do not hesitate to contact me via the Contact us Page