This Past paper- 2019 Old Syllabus is very important for Grade 12 Tamil Medium students studying Sinhala this year. It is also a valuable Past paper for Grade 13 Sinhala students studying in Tamil Medium. However, this Past paper is most important for school students who are preparing for this year’s GCE Advanced Level Examination. This is equally important for private candidates who have applied for the GCE Advanced Level Examination.
The Department of Examinations of Sri Lanka conducts the GCE Advanced Level Examination continuously every year. Sinhala is also taught in Tamil Medium. The Sinhala question paper of the Advanced Level Examination 2019 Old Syllabus is available for download from this web page. It is very important to study the Past papers of the GCE Advanced Level Examination 2019 Old Syllabus.
There are many benefits of studying the past The General Certificate of Education Advanced Level Sinhala 2019 Old Syllabus Past paper.
- Gaining an understanding of how the subject of Sinhala for the GCE Advanced Level Examination 2019 Old Syllabus is available in Tamil Medium.
- Obtaining an overview of how to prepare the Sinhala question paper for this year’s GCE Advanced Level Examination
- Gaining an understanding of the complexity of the Sinhala question paper of the Advanced Level Examination
- Ability to use the Tamil Medium Sinhala subject question paper as a rehearsal question paper for this year’s GCE Advanced Level Examination
- To reduce the fear of students studying GCE Advanced Level Sinhala in Tamil Medium in Sri Lanka this year
|Year||2019 Old Syllabus|
|Exam||GCE Advanced Level Examination|
Download 2019 Old Syllabus – Past Paper Tamil Medium Sinhala – The General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in Sri Lanka – PDF Version
|Past paper – 2019 Old Syllabus | Sinhala||Download|
Use this GCE Advanced Level 2019 Old Syllabus Sinhala Past paper for your educational needs.
We take no responsibility for these Past paper. Download it from the government website and post it here for your convenience.
If you have any questions or concerns about the matter above, please do not hesitate to contact me via the Contact us Page