This OL Past paper- 2019 is very important for Grade 10 and 11 Sinhala Medium students studying Music (Oriental) this year. It is also a valuable Past paper for Grade 13 Music (Oriental) students studying in Sinhala Medium. However, this Past paper is most important for school students who are preparing for this year’s GCE Ordinary Level Examination. This is equally important for private candidates who have applied for the GCE Ordinary Level Examination.
The Department of Examinations of Sri Lanka conducts the GCE Ordinary Level Examination continuously every year. Music (Oriental) is also taught in Sinhala medium. The Music (Oriental) question paper of the Ordinary Level Examination 2019 is available for download from this web page. It is very important to study the Past papers of the GCE Ordinary Level – OL Examination 2019.
There are many benefits of studying the past The General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level Music (Oriental) 2019 Past paper.
- Gaining an understanding of how the subject of Music (Oriental) for the GCE Ordinary Level Examination 2019 is available in Sinhala Medium.
- Obtaining an overview of how to prepare the Music (Oriental) question paper for this year’s GCE Ordinary Level Examination
- Gaining an understanding of the complexity of the Music (Oriental) question paper of the Ordinary Level Examination
- Ability to use the Sinhala medium Music (Oriental) subject question paper as a rehearsal question paper for this year’s GCE Ordinary Level Examination
- To reduce the fear of students studying GCE Ordinary Level Music (Oriental) in Sinhala medium in Sri Lanka this year
|Subject||Music (Oriental) Past Paper 2019|
|Exam||GCE Ordinary Level Examination|
Download 2019 – Past Paper Sinhala Medium Music (Oriental) – The General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level in Sri Lanka – PDF Version
|Past Paper – 2019 | Music (Oriental) | Sinhala Medium||Download|
Use this GCE Ordinary Level 2019 Music (Oriental) Past paper for your educational needs.
We take no responsibility for these Past paper. Download it from the government website and post it here for your convenience.
If you have any questions or concerns about the matter above, please do not hesitate to contact me via the Contact us Page