This Past paper- 2015 is very important for Grade 12 Sinhala Medium students studying Buddhist Civilization this year. It is also a valuable Past paper for Grade 13 Buddhist Civilization students studying in Sinhala Medium. However, this Past paper is most important for school students who are preparing for this year’s GCE Advanced Level Examination. This is equally important for private candidates who have applied for the GCE Advanced Level Examination.
The Department of Examinations of Sri Lanka conducts the GCE Advanced Level Examination continuously every year. Buddhist Civilization is also taught in Sinhala Medium. The Buddhist Civilization question paper of the Advanced Level Examination 2015 is available for download from this web page. It is very important to study the Past papers of the GCE Advanced Level Examination 2015.
There are many benefits of studying the past The General Certificate of Education Advanced Level Buddhist Civilization 2015 Past paper.
- Gaining an understanding of how the subject of Buddhist Civilization for the GCE Advanced Level Examination 2015 is available in Sinhala Medium.
- Obtaining an overview of how to prepare the Buddhist Civilization question paper for this year’s GCE Advanced Level Examination
- Gaining an understanding of the complexity of the Buddhist Civilization question paper of the Advanced Level Examination
- Ability to use the Sinhala Medium Buddhist Civilization subject question paper as a rehearsal question paper for this year’s GCE Advanced Level Examination
- To reduce the fear of students studying GCE Advanced Level Buddhist Civilization in Sinhala Medium in Sri Lanka this year
|Exam||GCE Advanced Level Examination|
Download 2015 – Past Paper Sinhala Medium Buddhist Civilization – The General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in Sri Lanka – PDF Version
|Past paper – 2015 | Buddhist Civilization||Download|
Use this GCE Advanced Level 2015 Buddhist Civilization Past paper for your educational needs.
We take no responsibility for these Past paper. Download it from the government website and post it here for your convenience.
If you have any questions or concerns about the matter above, please do not hesitate to contact me via the Contact us Page