This Past paper- 2018 is very important for Grade 12 English Medium students studying History of Sri Lanka this year. It is also a valuable Past paper for Grade 13 History of Sri Lanka students studying in English Medium. However, this Past paper is most important for school students who are preparing for this year’s GCE Advanced Level Examination. This is equally important for private candidates who have applied for the GCE Advanced Level Examination.
The Department of Examinations of Sri Lanka conducts the GCE Advanced Level Examination continuously every year. History of Sri Lanka is also taught in English medium. The History of Sri Lanka question paper of the Advanced Level Examination 2018 is available for download from this web page. It is very important to study the Past papers of the GCE Advanced Level Examination 2018.
There are many benefits of studying the past The General Certificate of Education Advanced Level History of Sri Lanka 2018 Past paper.
- Gaining an understanding of how the subject of History of Sri Lanka for the GCE Advanced Level Examination 2018 is available in English medium.
- Obtaining an overview of how to prepare the History of Sri Lanka question paper for this year’s GCE Advanced Level Examination
- Gaining an understanding of the complexity of the History of Sri Lanka question paper of the Advanced Level Examination
- Ability to use the English medium History of Sri Lanka subject question paper as a rehearsal question paper for this year’s GCE Advanced Level Examination
- To reduce the fear of students studying GCE Advanced Level History of Sri Lanka in English medium in Sri Lanka this year
|Subject||History of Sri Lanka|
|Exam||GCE Advanced Level Examination|
Download 2018 – Past Paper English Medium History of Sri Lanka – The General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in Sri Lanka – PDF Version
|Past paper – 2018 | History of Sri Lanka||Download|
Use this GCE Advanced Level 2018 History of Sri Lanka Past paper for your educational needs.
We take no responsibility for these Past paper. Download it from the government website and post it here for your convenience.
If you have any questions or concerns about the matter above, please do not hesitate to contact me via the Contact us Page