This Past paper- 2017 is very important for Grade 12 English Medium students studying Science for Technology this year. It is also a valuable Past paper for Grade 13 Science for Technology students studying in English Medium. However, this Past paper is most important for school students who are preparing for this year’s GCE Advanced Level Examination. This is equally important for private candidates who have applied for the GCE Advanced Level Examination.
The Department of Examinations of Sri Lanka conducts the GCE Advanced Level Examination continuously every year. Science for Technology is also taught in English medium. The Science for Technology question paper of the Advanced Level Examination 2017 is available for download from this web page. It is very important to study the Past papers of the GCE Advanced Level Examination 2017.
There are many benefits of studying the past The General Certificate of Education Advanced Level Science for Technology 2017 Past paper.
- Gaining an understanding of how the subject of Science for Technology for the GCE Advanced Level Examination 2017 is available in English medium.
- Obtaining an overview of how to prepare the Science for Technology question paper for this year’s GCE Advanced Level Examination
- Gaining an understanding of the complexity of the Science for Technology question paper of the Advanced Level Examination
- Ability to use the English medium Science for Technology subject question paper as a rehearsal question paper for this year’s GCE Advanced Level Examination
- To reduce the fear of students studying GCE Advanced Level Science for Technology in English medium in Sri Lanka this year
|Subject||Science for Technology|
|Exam||GCE Advanced Level Examination|
Download 2017 – Past Paper English Medium Science for Technology – The General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in Sri Lanka – PDF Version
|Past paper – 2017 | Science for Technology||Download|
Use this GCE Advanced Level 2017 Science for Technology Past paper for your educational needs.
We take no responsibility for these Past paper. Download it from the government website and post it here for your convenience.
If you have any questions or concerns about the matter above, please do not hesitate to contact me via the Contact us Page