This OL Past paper- 2016 is very important for Grade 10 and 11 English Medium students studying Chinese this year. It is also a valuable Past paper for Grade 13 Chinese students studying in English Medium. However, this Past paper is most important for school students who are preparing for this year’s GCE Ordinary Level Examination. This is equally important for private candidates who have applied for the GCE Ordinary Level Examination.
The Department of Examinations of Sri Lanka conducts the GCE Ordinary Level Examination continuously every year. Chinese is also taught in English medium. The Chinese question paper of the Ordinary Level Examination 2016 is available for download from this web page. It is very important to study the Past papers of the GCE Ordinary Level – OL Examination 2016.
There are many benefits of studying the past The General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level Chinese 2016 Past paper.
- Gaining an understanding of how the subject of Chinese for the GCE Ordinary Level Examination 2016 is available in English Medium.
- Obtaining an overview of how to prepare the Chinese question paper for this year’s GCE Ordinary Level Examination
- Gaining an understanding of the complexity of the Chinese question paper of the Ordinary Level Examination
- Ability to use the English medium Chinese subject question paper as a rehearsal question paper for this year’s GCE Ordinary Level Examination
- To reduce the fear of students studying GCE Ordinary Level Chinese in English medium in Sri Lanka this year
|Subject||Chinese Past Paper 2016|
|Exam||GCE Ordinary Level Examination|
Download 2016 – Past Paper English Medium Chinese – The General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level in Sri Lanka – PDF Version
|Past Paper – 2016 | Chinese | English Medium||Download|
Use this GCE Ordinary Level 2016 Chinese Past paper for your educational needs.
We take no responsibility for these Past paper. Download it from the government website and post it here for your convenience.
If you have any questions or concerns about the matter above, please do not hesitate to contact me via the Contact us Page